Saturday, March 13, 2010

Latest Montan-isms

Montana,

You are now almost 2 1/2! I can't believe it. You are talking so much these days and you are saying the funniest things. A couple of weeks ago you asked for coffee when I came to get you from your crib. It made me crack up so much. Like mother, like daughter! Lately you have been pretending to be other things. Either Madelyn, Annika or a doggy, it's stinkin' hilarious. Last night and this morning you were ice skating around the living room frequently asking us to help you take off your pink skates and put on your purple ones. Man, we've got to get you to the ice skating rink. On Tuesday mornings after our Monday night Biblestudy, you always ask "where people go?" The other day you told dad that you wanted to give him a "face kiss" and you kissed him on the cheek. You were so upset the day we bought Scarlet a dress-up dress for her birthday. You really wanted to keep it for yourself and I let you wear it for one afternoon. You told everyone about it, even though they didn't understand you. I had to translate a few times.
Another brief conversation between you and I went something like this:
Mama: Montana, when are you going to start going potty on the big potty?
Montana: 4 hours

Here's what other people say about you:
"When I look at Montana I think extrovert" "Montana really needs a sibling" "She just loves all the kids"...

What a delight you are, my sweet girl. You make your mama and dad so very proud.

No comments: