Saturday, September 28, 2013

As per requested by Aunt Jill - Silas pictures



My Aunt Jill is my dad's little sister.  Growing up I remember sleep overs at her house - watching movies and playing games with her and my cousin Chris. It was so fun to go stay with her! In college, I crashed at her house and was introduced to the infamous Pride & Prejudice movie and struggled to stay awake. She is a wonderful aunt and does so much for her nieces and nephews. She is the 7th of 7 children and so I can understand her encouragement to get my 3rd child some blog time.

So without further ado - Silas in the last month or so.






1 comment:

Auntie Jill said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. He looks like a Amos clone....have you done the bald-headed baby in a towel picture yet? I'll be sending out the call for calendar pictures so get ready! Really miss you all, and I'm glad I got a glimpse of Silas before he goes to college! Lover, Auntie Jill