Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My husband

Today I am thankful for my husband. And not just because he brings me flowers or coffee cards or bubble bath for no reason. And it's not because he's been gone for 2 days and I miss him. And of course it's not because he puts Montana to bed and does the dishes. It's not because he is excited about the work he is doing, but still makes time for me and Montana. It's definitely not because he has a quirky sense of humor or because he looks at chess strategy books for fun.

Well...okay...maybe it IS all of these things that make me thankful that I am married to an amazing partner who happens to be a great friend.

2 comments:

anonymous said...

I think you are thankful for him because he sits and looks at the camera like that, AND THEN LETS YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF HIM!!!! :)

Maeve's Momma said...

Kate - just saw on your FB that you have a blog - very nice! And Reviving Ophelia is such a wonderful book, I'm a huge fan. I think there's a second one, too, but can't recall the title.

Anyway, I know it's been a lifetime since we led that little Bible Study together, but I learned so much from you and always enjoyed being your friend. -Clara

p.s. I have a blog, too, www.maevesmomma.blogspot.com if you're interested. :)