Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For Emily



I was talking to my sister today and she told me that I needed to post some more pictures of Montana...so here you go, Em!!
Montana gets to be more of a ham as the days go by. (Perhaps she is taking after auntie Emily??) We just joined a "mommy and me" dance class at the coffeehouse where Aaron works and she loves it. We are working on listening to instructions instead of just running around...but it's alot of fun. She still loves dressing up and is very opinionated about what she wears in the morning. I thoroughly enjoy her (well except for the days I finally break down and go dig the brown and pink polka-dot skirt out of the hamper because she refuses to wear anything else and we've got to be somewhere in 15 minutes). :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thank-you, Thank-you! I can't even handle how cute our little bug is! Heath said you are in for it if she is already showing some of my traits, but she makes me so proud I can barely stand it!

JennyO said...

She's adorable, Kate! I love that she's so girly...awesome. Love you girls!