Monday, January 18, 2010

Cravings

Today we are entering week 2 of cleanse and I have to say it "I WANT COFFEE!!" Aaron and I negotiated for an intentional "cheat" on Saturday and got coffee at the Firehouse Cafe where Aaron works. Man, did it taste good and now I want more. I think not drinking coffee is probably the hardest part of the cleanse for me. It is a part of my morning ritual and we go visit Aaron and get coffee. I go to coffee with friends and like to drink coffee when I drive. So there are lots of times when I have a coffee in hand. I'm missing that connection to my rituals, but I keep telling myself only 2 more weeks...and maybe Aaron and I can negotiate and bring coffee back a week before the cleanse officially ends. So then it would only be one week left with one intentional "cheat" day, so really only 6 days left of no coffee and really when you think about it, today is almost over so it's almost like 5 days...whew, I think I can do it.

No comments: