Monday, October 13, 2008

New Beginnings

While Aaron, Montana and I have been preparing for our move to Washington, my sister, Emily, was also preparing for a new adventure - opening a yoga studio in Laramie, Wyoming! Montana and I were blessed to be there to help her paint, clean and get settled into her new space. Blossom Yoga opened last Monday, October 6, the day that Montana and I flew to WA. It is a very cool thing for both Emily and I to be starting our new adventures simultaneously. I am so proud of my sister for DOING it despite the odds against her. I'm so excited for what lies ahead...for both of us!


Emily's "hired help" preparing the walls for paint

After 5 days of solid work -
a peaceful, warm space to blossom

Montana helping unpack in her new home

Gosh, now that I think about it, it has already been quite a month for our little 10 month old. She has helped her Auntie Em open a business, she has said good-bye to both sets of Grandparents and aunt and uncles, she has flown to her new life in WA, has helped?! her parents unpack, and has already met oodles of people. And she has done this all while cutting more teeth. She is one amazing girl and has taken all of this change in beautiful stride.

No comments: