Friday, March 8, 2013

Belly x 3

25 weeks with Montana



 The other day I found these pictures of when I was about 25ish weeks pregnant with Montana and Amos.  I thought I would document 28 weeks with this little guy.  As you can see, I get bigger and bigger with each pregnancy! The 3rd pregnancy is VERY different than the first.  When I was pregnant with Montana, I had a lot of time to exercise and eat healthy.  I probably walked about an hour every day.  Currently my form of exercise is running to the grocery store to get my growing children (and myself) more food or running to ballet or swim lessons.  It doesn't necessarily burn calories!!  

Overall, I am feeling great and really love being pregnant. About 3 months to go before life as we know it is altered!!



25ish weeks with Amos
28 weeks with #3

1 comment:

JennyO said...

You and your belly are adorable!!! You look so beautiful, Kate. It's so fun to see you pregnant with sweet baby #3! Can't wait to meet him...love you all.