Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mid-week Break

 Last Thursday Aaron's day changed last minute, so we took off for a family day down to Skagit County to check out the Tulips.  It was a beautiful day...for Washington!  Can I just say...Amos LOVED the mud.  We let him stomp in it and put his hands in it.  Other parents looked at us like we were crazy, but it was so entertaining watching him explore.  Good thing he has cute little boots that kept his feet dry! 

And on the way home we made our very first visit to Chuck E. Cheese! I haven't been there since I was in jr. high.  I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised. We all had a really fun time, thanks to skee ball competitions between Aaron and me. Is it bad we used most of the tokens?

This is definitely one benefit of having a husband as a pastor  -  we get to do fun things together mid-week and avoid crowds of the weekends. I love spending time with my little family. It feeds my soul.




2 comments:

Emily said...

All time favorite picture, Kate (and Amos?)playing a race car game! The flowers are okay too.

Kim said...

Why can't you and your family be more adorable? ;0