Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Speaking of babies...



We have 2 and 3 more are due any day now.

Aaron, Montana, and I eat lots of eggs. I mean lots. We have talked about having chickens for a long time, but for those of you who know us, know that we TALK about alot of things. Well my friend, Lea, helped put a stop to our talking, by giving us chicken eggs to hatch plus 2 other chicks. She brought our 2 chicks on Monday, and we are anxiously awaiting the hatching of our 3 other chicks. I have a fear that the 3 eggs are not going to hatch at all and we will only have Judy and Apple (named by our sweet 5 yr old friend).

We will keep you posted on the hatching of the other 3, yet to be named. And here's the other thing...should we really be naming these chicks?? We are new to ALL of this. Much is to be learned in this process!!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

I saw the title and thought maybe it was an announcement... from you! ;) Love that the tube sock/comfort blanket is still in there! What a chicken nerd I am! And, soon you will be too... (insert evil laugh)
-Lea