Monday, April 12, 2010

Day One

Let the potty training begin. I'm officially sick of diapers and Montana has shown interest in the past (let's hope I didn't miss the window!) and there are a couple of other signs, like a dry diaper after nap. We went to Target this morning and bought princess pull-ups and princess underwear (her choice, not mine) and also an Elmo potty/sticker chart. I told Montana that once she gets 10 stickers on the chart she can pick something out at the store and has already asked 3 or 4 times in the last 30 minutes if she can have a dress and I've said 3 0r 4 times in the last 30 minutes that she can have a dress once she goes potty 1o times.
I'm not really sure what I'm doing, but here we go. I swore that I would never potty train with candy, but here I am, attempting to potty train with M&Ms AND stickers. Who knew it could be so fun to go to the bathroom?
Any words of wisdom on potty training you would care to share??
Let the pottying begin!

2 comments:

The Mom said...

Bring on the princess! Good luck my friend...
-Lea

Kim said...

so how is it going???? of course you are now in Wy so what do you care??? No worries, there are not many 5 y/o that still need to be trained!!!