Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Going to Disneyland...I mean Grandma's

I have been of the persuasion that kids these days are super stimulated. In MY day, all I had was a stick and an old tire to play with while walking up hill both ways to school. So, I figure that Montana will have her opportunity to be "plugged in" for most of her life, so we don't put batteries in certain toys, bouncy seats, cribs, etc, so they don't light up and play obnoxious music. She only has a few basic toys she plays with and THEN her Grandma goes and buys THIS...it's like taking an infant to Disneyland. She doesn't quite know what to do...but she's cute nonetheless (if I do say so myself!).

By the way...I had "Farmer in the Dell" in my head all day after this toy came around because it DOES play music and light up (Grandma did put batteries in...in case you were wondering!).

No comments: