Saturday, November 10, 2007

33 weeks and still growing...

Here's the latest belly picture. I'm still feeling great. I feel so blessed by this pregnancy. If this is how pregnancy always feels...I could be pregnant forever! (Although I do miss all of my "normal" clothes and I'm looking forward to more variety in my wardrobe in January.) Izze is moving around like crazy and that is a pretty incredible feeling. Somedays I am so excited to meet her and other days I think "please just stay in there longer...I'm not ready!" Aaron and I are doing what we can to prepare physically, emotionally, and spiritually for this little one...but I don't know if we will ever feel completely ready for the responsibility of this life. But ready or not...here she comes (hopefully sooner than later!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you are SO adorable! I am so excited to see you and to hug your belly in just a couple weeks! Can't wait. You all will be in our prayers these next several days (and weeks!) Love you lots!

Deb said...

Kate: I'm jealous!! "If this is what pregnancy is..." Let me tell you, I was just saying that, and meant the OPPOSITE! I've been feeling sick & tired & uncomfortable, so enjoy the fact that your biggest complaint is a lack of wardrobe!! You are blessed! (and beautiful!)