Wednesday, October 3, 2007

TJ's to the rescue



Last Saturday Aaron and I drove to Ann Arbor for the afternoon. Very cool town...a little Boulder-esque and to make it even better - there was a Trader Joe's!!! So these are before and after pics of our fridge. Most of our food in the first picture came from the seminary food pantry (gotta love it!) and then we filled our fridge and cupboards with food from TJ's. It's amazing how one little store in Ann Arbor, MI can lift my spirits and my appetite so much! 3 cheers for Trader Joe's!!

1 comment:

mistyanne said...

Kate and Aaron---Your fridge pictures brought me to tears of hilarity. Before...after. I am laughing out loud! (And I am sure there is a short-hand text message abbreviation for that--lol?--but I love language and laughing too much to use it.) What a gloriously funny blog post! (MA)